Anti-tumoral effect of GTN in an chemo-induced inflammatory microenvironment
The purpose of this research axis is to study the anti-tumor effect of GTN in a chemo-induced inflammatory microenvironment by:
- Investigating the effects of platinum derivatives on the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines in cancer cells,
- Studying the antitumor effect of GTN in combination with platinum derivatives:
- Set up of optimal combination conditions to inhibit tumor growth in mouse models,
- Analysis of the role of immune cells in the antitumor response,
- Determination of the mode of action of GTN harnessing inflammatory components to favor an antitumor response.
- Targeting inflammatory components that may predict the antitumor effect of GTN in human tumors (after neo-adjuvant, platinum-based chemotherapy treatment).